In celebration of my upcoming Cambridge crime series with Bookouture, I’m offering giveaways during both April and May. One winner per month, chosen at random, will receive a signed paperback of one of my previous murder mysteries, A Stranger’s House, together with some lovely Cambridge Imprint stationery*, straight from the city’s famous bookshop, Heffers. All subscribers to my newsletter will be entered, so if you’re not already signed up and you’d like to take part, you can register now! The full giveaway T & Cs are detailed below.
* An exercise book, a notebook and a sketch pad
The newsletters are a mixture of stuff and nonsense, the stuff being bookish updates, future giveaways and the like, the nonsense being other light-hearted content that’s hopefully relevant and diverting.
Every subscriber is automatically offered to two free downloads, too. (The instructions to access these will come with your welcome email if you’re just signing up, but download links will also go out to existing subscribers by email today.)
The first is an illustrated quick-fix recipe collection, as collated by Tara Thorpe, my new series heroine. She loves food, but as a busy journalist, she wants it fast, with minimal effort. She’s also fundamentally opposed to peeling stuff. The collection gives a first glimpse of Tara’s character too, prior her appearance in Murder on the Marshes, in July 2018.
And if you’re keen on creative writing yourself, you might be interested in the second download: the novel-planning template that I use before writing my books. It’s in Microsoft Word format, so it’s editable, and comes with explanatory notes.
So, I hope you’ll come and join the subscriber party! You can click here to sign up, or on the box on the right of this page.
Subscriber Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The April giveaway will be open to all Clare Chase newsletter subscribers as at 23:59 on 30th April 2018.
- The May giveaway will be open to all Clare Chase newsletter subscribers as at 23:59 on 31st May 2018.
- The winners will be chosen using Random.org to pick a subscriber number from the Mailchimp-hosted mailing list. If the May winner is the same as the April winner, a new winner will be picked to avoid duplication, again at random.
- The winners will be notified using the email address provided on sign-up to the list. Winners will be asked for a mailing address to which their prize can be sent. Winners who have not responded will be sent a reminder after 28 days and will have a further month in which to supply a mailing address, after which the prize will be offered to an alternative winner chosen using random.org.
- The giveaway is open internationally and the prize will be dispatched shortly after receipt of each winner’s chosen mailing address, and sent by standard post. Proof of postage will be retained and available as a scan on request.
- Each winner’s physical mailing address will only be used for dispatching their prize and will be deleted after dispatch.
- Clare Chase is the promoter of the prize draw.